Thursday, February 18, 2010

... to begin with ...



The only thing that is constant is CHANGE
 Well ... so here I am ... (This is me ... there's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be... la la la .. I like saying that ... each time I hear/say the first phrase ... even when it is of ABSOLUTELY no consequence !!!)
Okay .. so where was I ???  yeah , SO here I am on my OWN blog ... doing something that I was quite opposed to .. even sometime back ... as late as last week .. ha ha .. (I know I am VERY unpredictable).
But just as anything and everything else ... I too changed my mind one bright morning & I thought of making my own blog !!!
In hindsight ... That was quite natural for somebody like me ... who loves to babble babble babble the whole day long ...without the least hope of anybody else other than some (very) like-minded _____ people (please fill in the blank depending upon which category you belong to), and is so full of ideas that I could think on behalf of a couple of more people at the same time !!! (Though how useful the ideas would be or how much "sense" they would make to "sensible people" is a contentious issue .. he he).
Frankly, I think I like speaking NON-sense ... It is kind of refreshing ... and a lot of senseLESS fun !!
You would understand what I mean if you have ever given your miserable little self some valuable TIME to be away from the the peer/parent/societal/(blah blah blah) pressure of being RIGHT... Doing/saying/imitating the right thing 
(By the way ... it would be very kind of you to please inform me of what is "right" ... I have been confused about the meaning right from the time I have had the privilege of a rendezvous with this word... Poor Mr Noah Webster was confused about it himself ... and just to give you a clue about what I am saying I paste this http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/right).
Coming back to where I started ... I have thought of writing on potpourri ... (moods: subject to change) till I can garner all sorts of cranky ideas/words/schemes to keep going (See I give myself a lot of options) ... and I guess(/hope) that would outlast the next change.

PS : all the words above and their meanings are subject bound to change

No comments:

Post a Comment