Friday, April 2, 2010

Sensssor

*
22. My stories run up and bite me in the leg -- I respond by writing them down -- everything that goes on during the bite. When I finish, the idea lets go and runs off.
-Ray Bradbury, (Science-fiction writer)

21. If love is blind ... why is lingerie so popular ?!
- Me
  
20.  If you talk to God, you are praying. If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
-Thomas Szasz, (author, professor of psychiatry)

19. It is well to know something of the manners of various peoples, in order more sanely to judge our own, and that we do not think that everything against our modes is ridiculous, and against reason, as those who have seen nothing are accustomed to think.
- Rene Descartes

18."Long foretold, long last; Short notice, soon past."
- Jerome k. Jerome  (Three Men in a Boat)




17. "I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy next to me."
- Woody Allen


16. How much deeper would the oceans be if sponges did not grow in them ? :)
- Me


15. Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.
- Richard Bach



14. Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of the time.
- Voltaire



13.every нιdden cell ιѕ тнroввιng wιтн мυѕιc and lιғe, every ғιвer тнrιllιng lιĸe нarp ѕтrιngѕ.. celebrating life !!!


12. Once we assuage our conscience by calling something a "necessary evil" ,
      It begins to look more and more necessary and less and less evil !


11. When you feel that nobody loves you,
      Nobody cares for you,
      Everybody is ignoring you,
      And people are jealous of you,
      You should really ask yourself ...
      AM I too SEXY ?

10. Companionship is the best remedy for a feeling of exclusion.
 
9. I have made my peace with God, my conflict is with man.
- Monsieur Verdoux

8. Life is a beautiful magnificent thing, even to a jelly fish.
- Charlie Chaplin

7. One murder makes a villain, millions a hero. Numbers sanctify, my good fellow.
- Monsieur Verdoux (One of my absolute favourites !!!)

6. It's the approach of death that terrifies. I suppose, if the unborn knew of the approach of life, they'd be just as terrified.
- Monsieur Verdoux

5. I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
 - Oscar Wilde (meant for people like me)


4. A poet can survive everything but a misprint.
- Oscar Wilde (for Frisco)

3. Efficiency is intelligent laziness.
- whoever said I am not efficient ?? !!

2. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

1. I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications' incomprehensibleness.


(wozzit ???
Ans: the Nth word is N alphabets long)

**

No comments:

Post a Comment